How to Use It
Hydrates | Purifies | Nourishes
Get ready to show off your clean, glowing skin this holiday season with our Botanical Facial Steam and Pink Clay (for dry, sensitive skin) or Green Clay Mask (for oily skin)
What it is
- Cleansing + Nourishing Botanical Facial Steam
- Nourish + Soothe Pink Clay Mask or Detoxifying + Tightening French Green Clay Mask
What it does
The warm steam enhances blood flow and prepares the pores to absorb the botanicals healing properties that hydrate, purify, nourish the pores, and help eliminate the toxins. Gently clear away dirt, pollutants, and other impurities.
- Dry & dull skin
- Congested Pores
- Acne (Green Clay)
- Aging skin (Pink Clay)
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Suitable Skin Type
- Oily skin (Green Clay)
- Sensitive skin (Pink Clay)
- Dry skin (Pink Clay)
- Mature skin (Pink Clay)
- Normal skin (Pink Clay)(Pink Clay)
- Floral/ Relaxing
- Fresh, Clean, slightly floral
✓ Hydrate purifies, nourish the pores (Botanical Steam)
✓ It eases the senses + relaxes pores
✓ Anti-inflammatory herbal blend targets irritation + soothes
✓ Gently detoxifies, clears pores & enhances the complexion
✓ Moisturizes skin, ideal for dry, sensitive & mature skin (Pink Clay Mask)
✓ It helps maintain the skin's elasticity
✓ Detoxifies clears pores & enhances the complexion.
✓ Bentonite clay absorbs excess oil & lift the skin (Green Clay Mask)
✓ Moringa & Green tea is packed with antioxidants that protect the skin. (Green Clay Mask)
- Cleanse skin before steaming.
- Place 2 tablespoons of botanical facial steam into a large bowl, add 2 cups of boiling water. Steep, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Uncover, drape towel over your head and lean over botanical water.
- Steam face for 10 minutes from a comfortable distance.
The remaining herbal water can be strained and used as the liquid for a clay face mask, floral skin toner, or as a nourishing hair rinse.
- Using a non-metal bowl & spoon. Add 1 tsp. of clay mask & 1 tsp. remaing herbal water in a small bowl.
- Mix well to make a smooth paste. If the paste is thick add a few more drops of liquid.
- Using fingertips or a clean brush, apply the mask to the face, massaging for gentle exfoliation.
- Allow mask to dry for 10 -15 min. You might feel some tingling in the first minute; these are the active ingredients getting to work.
- Rinse with warm water, and pat face dry.
Cleansing + Nourishing Botanical Facial Steam
Calendula flowers (Calendula officinalis), Chamomile Flowers (Matricaria recutita), Rose Petals (Rosa canina), Lavender Buds (Lavandula x intermedia), Lemon Peel (Citrus limon)
Nourish + Soothe Pink Clay Mask
French pink clay, Hibiscus petal powder (Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis Linn), Honey (Apis Mellifera), Coconut Milk (Cocos nucifera) powder, Banana Fruit (Musa Spp) extract, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil*^, Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) oil*
Detoxifying + Tightening French Green Clay Mask
French Green clay, Bentonite clay, Moringa leaf (Moringa oleifera) powder, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) extract, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil*^, Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) oil*
*Organic Ingredient, ^Fair Trade Ingredient